2700 ba mod 4 motivation power
Module 4 Assignment 2: Theories of Motivation PowerPoint
Overview:For this assignment, you will create a Theories of Motivation presentation. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation responding to the prompt below. Please save your file in .ppt format. Your presentation should contain at least ten (10) slides (not including the title/information slide and reference slide) and should comply with APA writing requirements.For more guidance about APA formatting, please visit the APA Resources folder in the Student Resources course menu tab.*To view the grading rubric for this assignment, click on the name of the assignment and click “View Rubric”
- Compare the following theories of motivation:
- The MARS Model
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Expectancy Theory of Motivation
- The Goal Setting Theory.
- Explain the components of each theory and discuss practical applications.
- Each theory should have at least 2 slides.
- One slide illustrating the theory.
- Another slide containing information on what it can be used for in the organization.
- Provide a title/information slide.
- Provide a reference slide.
- Your presentation should contain at least ten (10) slides, two (2) for each theory of motivation (not including the title/information slide and reference slide).
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer