Baha’i, sikhism, and mysticism discussion
1. Is Baha’i essentially an offshoot of Islam? why or why not?
2. Why does Islam think Baha’i is a heresy?
3. What is the significance of Guru Nanak’s statement (when coming up out of the water) in relation to world religions?
4. What is unique to Sikhism in the Gurdwara?
5. If Sikhism is ultimately about the unity of religion without prejudice, and the understanding of God without labels, how do Sikhs justify the killing of those of other faiths?
6. What is the future of religion? What will it look like? What will it NOT be?
7. What is the essential element that lies at the heart of all religions? Would you agree that is love?
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer