Covid-19: a case study in effective women’s leadership
For this assignment, you will choose one of the three leaders presented in the Coronavirus: A Case Study in Women’s Effective Leadership article and discuss their leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic. To inform your analysis of their leadership in action, you will need to find one additional credible source about your chosen leader and her leadership during the pandemic. The three leaders mentioned in the article are the following:
Prime Minister of Bangladesh
President of Taiwan
Chancellor of Germany
In a three- to five-page paper,
- Briefly describe the world leader you chose—Hasina, Ing-wen, or Merkel.
- Discuss “why leadership matters” in the leadership example you chose (Author, Year, p. X).
- Describe three to four traits or behaviors you observe in that world leader.
- Describe her leadership approach, based upon leadership approaches outlined in your readings.
- Assess whether Hasina, Ing-wen, or Merkel is an effective leader based on your research.
The COVID-19: A Case Study in Effective Women’s Leadership assignment
- Must be three to five pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper in bold font
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer