Gender bender | Social Science homework help
· Think of one important person in your life – family, friend, chosen family, or be creative and make someone up – who may not have the best grasp of any of the terms/ideologies described above, and who adamantly speaks out against LGBTQ and gender and sexuality issues. Describe, let’s say, how you would “enlighten” and educate them on the above-listed definitions.
· Where do you observe their struggle with acceptance of our topic may originate?
· How has the experience of engaging with said person been for you?
· Where does either your personal gender/sexuality or your notions of gender/sexuality experience fit into the conversation?
Writing 300 – 400 words, and complying fully with the following criteria makes for a successful assignment:
- Typed in Times New Roman in a 12pt font
- numbered pages
- appropriate heading ( name, class, date, professor’s name, topic)
- a creative title ( use your imagination and create a cool title)
- use of literature and citations if applicable
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer