Hypercholesterolemia | Science homework help
Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol levels in the blood) is associated with various cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, stroke, and myocardial infarction. Research how hypercholesterolemia develops, as well as its complications.
A common treatment for hypercholesterolemia is a class of drugs called statins. In your post, address the following questions:
- Are statins the best course of treatment for hypercholesterolemia in adults? Why or why not?
- Should they be prescribed to adults with hypercholesterolemia with no evidence of heart disease?
- Should teenagers be prescribed statins if they are diagnosed with hypercholesterolemia? Why or why not?
- Is there a better solution for these situations?
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from a credible resource.
After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain the anatomical concepts associated with the vascular system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- Explain the physiological concepts associated with the vascular system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about the heart in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer