The sermon on the mount
1. The Sermon on the Mount was written down and preserved for later generations, but it had originally been delivered orally. How might the transformation of the spoken to the written word affect the impact of the original message?
2. How does the Sermon resemble earlier expressions of the Jewish moral tradition?
3. How does Jesus elaborate on the Hebrew law?
4. To whom is Jesus’ message principally directed? Is it to the rich and powerful or the humble? What is his advice?
5. Jesus taught his message through sermons, but he also demonstrated special powers. How did he do this?
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer