Wan and lan diagrams | Information Systems homework help
Information technologists, particularly network administrations, routinely document networks by creating diagrams. A good network diagram may represent the primary features and design of a particular network’s logical and physical configuration.
In this assignment, you create three diagrams that depict various parts of a coffee retailer’s cloud-managed network. Your diagrams should depict how the coffee shop retailer might effectively configure its LANs, WLAN, and WAN.
- Read the Coffee Retailer Description document located in the resources.
Complete the following two parts of the assignment:
Part 1 – Network Diagrams
Draw diagrams that reasonably depict a network infrastructure that will enable Coffee Retailer to achieve the company’s strategic goal of offering customers public wireless Internet access. Make sure to list any assumptions regarding the company or your design that you need to make in order to design and draw a realistic diagram.
Make sure to do the following:
- Create a logical wide area network (WAN) diagram showing major enterprise locations including the corporate headquarters, one typical retail location, and a cloud service provider.
- Create a physical WAN diagram that places core and distribution-layer routers and switches in locations that optimize network performance. Justify your choices.
- Create a physical local area network (LAN) and wireless LAN (WLAN) diagram for a typical retail location.
- Evaluate how well one of your diagrams depicts a working cloud-based solution for Coffee Retailer. What are the most important criteria?
- Submit a single Word document with both parts of this assignment.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Format: Double spaced lines. Use current APA style and format.
ResourcesAPA style and format.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer